How to Make a Thomas Fidget Spinner
For your fidgety little one!
Engine face cutout
Hot glue gun
1/8” hole punch
1. Cut cardboard into a 2.5” equilateral triangle.
2. Cover cardboard in tape.
3. Glue engine face on triangle.
4. Poke hole in the center of triangle (through engine nose).
5. Hot glue center of a bead and push toothpick into it.
6. Place toothpick through triangle, forming engine nose with the bead end.
7. Cut toothpick to 1/4” tall.
8. Place bead on the other end of shortened toothpick, and hot glue it in place.
9. Hot glue washers on each corner of triangle, placing a washer on each side of the cardboard corner.
10. Adhere stickers to washers.
Amanda Kingloff is the author of Project Kid and Project Kid: Crafts That Go! Kingloff posts fresh craft ideas weekly at Project Kid and regularly contributes to national magazines.
Thomas & Friends Take-n-Play Racing Axel