DIY Glitter Dough
Beat boredom and put some of your basic pantry supplies to use with this fun craft
In collaboration with Project Kid
Skip the store-bought stuff–this is so easy to make and to personalize!
- Large bowl
- Hot water
- Cream of tartar
- Vegetable oil
- Food coloring
- Measuring tools
- Step one: In the large bowl, mix 2 cups flour, 1 cup salt, 3 tablespoons cream of tartar, and 2 tablespoons vegetable oil.
- Step two: Stir in 2 cups hot water.
- Step three: Knead the dough.
- Step four: Add glitter and knead again.
- Step five: Add food coloring and mix into dough with hands.
Amanda Kingloff is the author of Project Kid and Project Kid: Crafts That Go! She posts fresh craft ideas weekly at Project Kid and regularly contributes to national magazines. This craft is not for use by children under three years of age.
Thomas Wood: Wooden Train Sets, Tracks & Toys