DIY Thomas Pumpkin
This no-carve pumpkin craft is a cute, easy way to add a touch of Thomas to your Halloween decor!
A craft pumpkin, paint, and cotton batting are all you need to create this adorable "Thomas-o-lantern" — no carving required. Happy Halloween!
• Orange craft pumpkin
• Paint (blue, black, gray, red, white)
• Paint palette
• Toilet paper tube
• White pipe cleaner
• Pen or pencil
• Small plate to trace
1. Paint the craft pumpkin blue, and then let it dry.
2. Flip the pumpkin over and set it in a small bowl; paint the bottom red. Let dry.
3. Paint the pumpkin stem black. Let dry.
4. Using a small round plate, trace a circle onto the pumpkin for Thomas's face.
5. Paint the circle gray and let dry.
6. Using a pencil, trace Thomas's face onto the gray circle; then paint the face using white and black paint.
7. Paint a black ring around the gray circle. Let dry.
8. Paint a toilet paper tube black; let it dry and then hot-glue it over the pumpkin stem.
9. Fill the toilet paper tube with the batting.
Crafts with small parts are not suitable for use by children under three.
Power Wheels Thomas & Friends Thomas with Track