DIY Thomas Pumpkin
This no-carve pumpkin craft is a cute, easy way to add a touch of Thomas to your Halloween decor!
A craft pumpkin, paint, and cotton batting are all you need to create this adorable "Thomas-o-lantern" — no carving required. Happy Halloween!
• Orange craft pumpkin
• Paint (blue, black, gray, red, white)
• Paint palette
• Toilet paper tube
• White pipe cleaner
• Pen or pencil
• Small plate to trace
1. Paint the craft pumpkin blue, and then let it dry.
2. Flip the pumpkin over and set it in a small bowl; paint the bottom red. Let dry.
3. Paint the pumpkin stem black. Let dry.
4. Using a small round plate, trace a circle onto the pumpkin for Thomas's face.
5. Paint the circle gray and let dry.
6. Using a pencil, trace Thomas's face onto the gray circle; then paint the face using white and black paint.
7. Paint a black ring around the gray circle. Let dry.
8. Paint a toilet paper tube black; let it dry and then hot-glue it over the pumpkin stem.
9. Fill the toilet paper tube with the batting.
Crafts with small parts are not suitable for use by children under three.
Thomas & Friends Wooden Railway Duck Pond Crossing