DIY Number Fruit Popsicles
This sweet treat is both refreshing and healthy!
Get creative with different flavor combos—and earn bonus points if you use your child's age as the number in the popsicle.
• Round mango slices
• Number cookie cutter
• Popsicle sticks
• 4 cups cubed watermelon
• 2 cups frozen strawberries
• Popsicle mold
1. Press cookie cutter into mango slice to create numbers.
2. Insert popsicle stick into mango numbers. Optional: Pierce the fruit with a knife to get started.
3. Blend strawberries and watermelon.
4. Pour mixture into molds and leave about an inch at the top. Add popsicle-stick skewered numbers.
5. Freeze until firm.
Jodi Levine is a crafter and author. Levine's works, Candy Aisle Crafts, Paper Goods Projects, and SuperMakeIt.com, are all about crafts made from everyday supermarket materials. Jodi contributes to national magazines and television shows while also working with brands such as Fisher-Price and Mattel.
Crafts with small parts are not for use by children under three.
Thomas & Friends Wooden Railway Island of Sodor Play Table