DIY Thomas Luminary
Now here's a bright idea...
This cute craft is positively glowing! How many will you make?
• Plastic jar
• Thomas & Friends engine printout (download)
• Black paint pen
• Frost paint
• Flameless tea lights
1. Cut image out. Tape in place inside of jar with image facing out.
2. Trace image on outside of jar.
3. Coat with frost paint on the inside. Let dry.
4. Add flameless tea lights.
Jodi Levine is a crafter and author. Levine's works, Candy Aisle Crafts, Paper Goods Projects, and SuperMakeIt.com, are all about crafts made from everyday supermarket materials. Jodi contributes to national magazines and television shows while also working with brands such as Fisher-Price and Mattel.
Crafts with small parts are not for use by children under three.
Thomas & Friends Super Station