DIY Thomas MINIS Clock
So you can run right on time!
· Clock movement kit
· Cork coaster
· Wall mounting squares
· 12 blocks
· White paint
· Blue paint
1. Poke hole through cork circle with pencil.
2. Paint cork circle blue and let dry.
3. Assemble clock movement through cork.
4. Paint blocks white and let dry.
5. Map out the clock on a wall.
6. Mount cube at each spot.
7. Place Thomas MINIS on top of blocks.
Amanda Kingloff is the author of Project Kid and Project Kid: Crafts That Go! Kingloff posts fresh craft ideas weekly at Project Kid and regularly contributes to national magazines.
Crafts with small parts are not suitable for use by children under three.
My First Thomas & Friends Railway Pals Rescue Tower